If pink is your thing then look no further! I’ve got you covered with this beautifully pink-a-licious phone case! It featured my Pink Peonies flower bouquet, which is available on other items, so make sure to browse and even create a matching set.
• BPA free Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
• Solid polycarbonate back
• Flexible, see-through polyurethane sides
• .5 mm raised bezel
• Precisely aligned port openings
• Easy to take on and off
• Wireless charging compatible
• The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
• Blank product sourced from China
Please note: This is a made on-demand item. Please refer to the store Special Policy for made on-demand items for more information.
Pink Peonies iPhone Case
When will I get my order?
Usually, it takes 3–7 days to fulfil an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
● USA: 3–4 business days
● Europe: 6–8 business days
● Australia: 2–14 business days
● Japan: 4–8 business days
● International: 10–20 business days
[Covid-19] When will I get my order?
Our fulfilment times for made on-demand items such as t-shirts, phone cases, pillows, bas etc. may be longer than usual and may continue to increase until things get back to normal. We're seeing delays in our supply chain, including distributors and shipping carriers as the entire industry is grappling with challenges.
Where will my order ship from?
We work with an on-demand order fulfilment company with facilities worldwide!
Will I be charged customs for my order?
An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
My order should be here by now, but I still don't have it. What should I do?
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
● Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address
● Ask your local post office if they have your package
● Stop by your neighbours in case the courier left the package with them
If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn't left at the post office or at your neighbours’, get in touch with us at email@example.com with your order number.
If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost.
How are your products made?
We work with a print-on-demand drop shipper. They have locations worldwide, so