INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised ingridkristinav.com to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I need your information and how I use it
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; 2) I use your information as necessary to comply with my obligations under the Terms & Conditions.
Information sharing & disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies or print-on-demand sites connected to my store. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business Transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By placing an order with Ingrid Kristina V Designs (www.ingridkristinav.com) you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
Deliveries & Processing of orders
This indicates an estimated time I need to prepare an order for dispatch. Please see the individual items for details.
Dispatch & deliveries
We aim to dispatch orders within 1 - 3 working days of receipt of payment. We use Royal Mail or Courier, at our discretion to mainland UK, Highland & Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly & The Channel Islands.
Please note that any requests for parcels to be left outdoors or in unsecure locations are entirely at customer’s risk, your written request on your order will be proof of this. No claim for damage due to loss, theft or poor weather conditions will be accepted in these cases. By requesting that parcels be left in outdoor or unsecure locations, the customer is accepting these terms and waiving their right to claim for lost or damaged parcels.
We adhere to Royal Mail’s lost parcel guidelines. Lost parcels will not be resent until 15 working days have lapsed since the parcel was sent. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the correct address is provided in full. We cannot accept claims for missing parcels where an incorrect or incomplete address has been provided.
Estimated delivery times
United Kingdom: 3-5 business days
Europe: 1-3 weeks
North America: 2-6 weeks
Whilst we will do my utmost to meet the dispatch times, we cannot guarantee that you will receive the order within the time scale specified above. Actual delivery time will depend on the delivery method buyer chooses.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for any delays due to customs.
Digital downloads - File delivery
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. You will receive a download notification email separate from any transaction notification emails you may receive from PayPal. Please contact us via an email – email@example.com – should you have any issues with your download.
We accept payment by PayPal and credit/debit card payments via our secure online server. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept payment by cheque/postal order. Payment must be made for all orders at the time they are placed. We are unable to hold or reserve stock, if payment has not been received.
Returns & exchanges
We accept returns when contacted within 5 days of delivery.
Simply dispatch items back within 14 days of delivery.
We don't accept exchanges or cancellations however We are happy to discuss any issues you may have with your order and will do our utmost to resolve it in a satisfactory manner to both parties.
Due to the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, the items that cannot be returned and funds refunded for are as follows:
• Custom or personalised orders
• Digital downloads
• Intimate items (e.g. jewellery and similar, for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Exclusion of liability
No liability will be accepted for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of any products supplied by Ingrid Kristina V Designs (www.ingridkristinav.com).